Jan 02, 2019 | 3 Mins
Bookmark this blog
Wish you all a very Happy New Year!!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support in helping us to grow and nurture to where it is today. Since Day 1, it has been our mission to provide easy access to India’s amazing regional food diversity and we can see the impact we are creating in our journey to achieve this goal. Wanted to share some important milestones of 2018 and a few dreams that we have for the New Year..
1. We started a new vertical of restaurant pop-ups where we partnered with restaurants to provide authentic regional food by our talented home-chefs. We now have 9 such partnerships and are excited to enter into further partnerships across India to enable people to experience authentic, regional cuisines in restaurants. So in case you have any connects with restaurants who would be keen to do regional food pop-ups, please do let us know.
2. We were privileged to be on a panel discussion at an event in Delhi (conducted with the blessings of the Government of India) on the Future and Potential of Gastronomic Tourism in India.
3. We were selected for the Startupbootcamp Foodtech Accelerator in Rome. We were one of 7 start-ups to have been selected globally and the only Indian start-up. This was our 2nd accelerator program, after our experience at the Booking Booster Program in June 2017. Thanks to such programs, we get a platform to market India’s culinary heritage to the world at large. And believe us when we say this, THE WORLD IS NOTICING!!
4. Now coming to the numbers. We hosted more than 4,000 diners over 550 meals in 2018. Today, we have 55 regional cuisines of India which are cooked by our home-chefs in 35 cities of India.
5. And now to our dream for 2019… Take the intensity to grow many folds up and continue on our journey to showcase India as one of the culinary hubs of the world. And enable fellow Indians to appreciate and take pride in India’s culinary heritage and diversity.
A special thanks to our backbone, our home-chefs; without whose unflinching trust and support, all this would not have been possible.
And finally, thank you to our team; Reshma, Klint, Kajol, Abhimanyu, Joseph, Kavitha and Priya for your dedication and commitment to make this world an awesome place to eat in!!
Once again thank you and look forward to your continuous support.
Priyanka, Aneesh and Ameya
Co-founders | Authenticook (https://www.authenticook.com)